Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You know you are a local when...

Today Hannah and I have a pseudo day off. We don't have to go anywhere, we just get to plan for a bunch of different activities that are coming up. So, we are sitting here in our favorite cafe, me with my Macbook and her with her PC, and we are drinking our cafe and eating our medialunas and enjoying the sunlight. Then with just one random moment we became locals. We looked out the window and saw someone we knew...we of course waved emphatically and realized at that moment that we belong here....at least for now.

Just thought I'd share the exciting moment.

Peace.Love.Cafe's on the corner.

2 comments:

Hannah Anderson said...

"enjoying the sunlight"....not so much. I was literally sweating in the middle of winter in the middle of a cafe. What in the world?

P.S. WHERE'S WALDO?!?!

JP's PublicMind said...

Exciting..