Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pijama Party, dulces y masqueradas


The Pijama Party was a success full of food, verdad y consequencia (truth or dare), games, and of course the make-up party; which oddly resembled clown school. I think that the girls really enjoyed it and despite Hannah being sick, we really got to bond with the girls some more. Who knows, maybe we will do another one soon.
Tonight we got to sing La Batalla es de nuestro Senor (The Battle Belongs to the
 Lord) and I felt at home! Then Hannah and I sang a song with our friend Chris in English and I realized at that moment that I really will do just about anything here, including sing in a trio in a room full of people I don't know at a 50 year old woman's birthday party. Welp, it
 has and will be quite the summer.
Enjoy the pics, it seems that there is no room for pride in BA, so here it is....a seriously awful make-up job.
Peace.Love.Hannah got her debit card.

No comments: